The first batch of graduates had their ceremony on March 12, in MBBS Abroad program held in Zhejiang University. All the 20 students from India were presented...
Shenyang Medical College
Degree Awarded: Bachelor’s Degree
Starting Date: Feb.2013
Application Deadline: Jan.31 2013
Duration of Study: 6 years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition: RMB 18,000 per year
Application Fee: 1000 USD (Non-Refundable)
Living Cost: 1,000-2,000 RMB/Month
FEE STRUCTURE :
Tuition Fee: RMB 18,000 per year (approx. INR – Rs. 1,80,000/-)
Accommodation Fee: 2,500 RMB /year (4 people/room); (approx. INR – Rs. 25,000/-)
5,000 RMB/year (double rooom); (approx. INR – Rs. 50,000/-)
Insurance Fee: RMB 600 per year/year (approx. INR – Rs. 6,000/-)
Visa Fee: RMB 1000 (400RMB for a year) (approx. INR – Rs. 10,000/-)
Physical Examination Fee: Around RMB 500 (approx. INR – Rs. 5,000/-)
Text Book Fee: Around RMB 1000 (approx. INR – Rs. 10,000/-)
Cost of Living: RMB1, 000-2,000/month (approx. INR – Rs. 20,000/-)
In Total: RMB 26,000 for one year (approx. INR – Rs. 2,60,000/-)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Above 18 years old
3. Non-criminal record
4. Minimum with an educational background equal to high school graduation in China, or must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/HSC.
5. Not less than 60% score in science subjects (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology).
6. Have basic English language ability
7. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
1. Health certificate
2. Pre-medical certificate (FSC)
3. Photocopy of graduation certificate
4. School Leaving Certificate
5. Identification document
6. Financial statement
7. Photocopy of valid passport
8. One passport-sized photo
9. Extra Curricular Activity Certificates
Note: An interview will be scheduled. The applicants will be informed about the exact date and time of the interview. Applicants in Mumbai will have a face-to-face interview while other applicants will take the interview via Skype.
Qualified students will be selected on the basis of interview and application documents.
Application documents will not be returned.
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org